Thursday, June 21, 2007

Peanuts & Beer

I'm so bored.. and because i'm bored... it's time for me to blog about something! It's been a while.. me know...

THINGS & PEOPLE I MISS IN PERTH!

- the church (which has already been closed down)
- Metrocity (ahh.. so much memories)
- Winfield Blue
- Nandos
- Harlan's Crib
- Nandos again
- Blockbusters
- INDO MEE GORENG
- JESTERS PIEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Murdoch College
- Miss Congear
- My Old house at Mapstone Gardens with my 4 beloved house-mates!!
- Getting lost in Brian's Hse
- Kardinya (where the cheap ciggies comes to your service!)
- Northbridge
- Hungry Jacks
- Waking up at 4am in the morning and walking to Caltex to buy smokes
- Chorus
- CHURCHH!!!!
- SCREAMING in Church
- Pop! there goes my heart
- Twirling
- The Bong which me and Harlan bought but it was lost jes 2 days later
- CLUBBINGG!! (soooooo many adventures (with brian xpecially))
- Good Buddies & Friends
- Pot Black
- Utopia
- Dinners at Northbridge
- the CAR (Licence NO# MEPV) that got me from destination A to B most of the time or rather ALL THE TIME..
- Getting chased by b*ngs mainly for money
- PARties
- A Walk to Remember (Starring Me & JOE whom we both walked almost 6km from Shelleys all the way to Macdonalds)
- Carousel
- LAN Gamings at 1-2am with vucko, lan, etc
- Royal Show
- Arguments with her
- Quarrelin with her
- loving her
- times with her
- 'her'

-etc,etc,etc,etc,etc


Anyway... Backkk to realityyyyyyy....
Lucas b-day was on the 20th of this month so HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY LULU...
Last Saturday at ZOUK was very very fun... for me... MILLION THANKS TO BRIAN & XING for making it a happy event for me... and not forgetting the no.16 deejay in this world... MARCO V... Unfortunately for XING, it wasn't as good as a night that he would want it to be due to some muah muah and moshi moshi... but its okay lah xing... what goes up must come down =D

I cant sleep... and my class begins in 7 hours... =(
Happy belated father's day to all!! :D:D


*someone bday is coming up w0OOOOOtt*

No comments: