Monday, August 27, 2007

I am ghost..

Day in Day out...
people see what they wanna see..
hear what they wanna hear..
Do what they wanna do..
but hardly anyone says what they really wanna say.

I glide around the corridoors.. hearing people mumbling..
and when they're asked to repeat? they say.. "nothing"..
whast the use of being there... whats the use of hanging around..
when your pressence mean so little to everyone else..
no one listens when you talk.. no one talks much to you..

Wallowing in their own world shutting everyone out.
When crunch time arrives.. people huddle together in physical comfort..
meantally? emotionally? no one really knows what goes on...
because of all our inability to express ourselves...
our inability to even open up to the simple people in life we call friends...
The people whom you think are shutting you out...
maybe when it's actually vice versa..

who am I to say...
I have difficulties expressing my thoughts all the time
with a fear of being judged. sometimes being laughed at.
maybe this is how it works in my mind..
maybe i am conditioned to be the one giving..
and never taking.. it's tiring...
but I also know... I am not the only one who feels that way.
no shite right?

No comments: