Monday, September 8, 2008

my bad week

had the worse fkin week... started off with my com on sat.. working fine until i stepped into the room.. then it turned off and fuked up...
MON- went to skool for my class from 2 to 5... they told me that it had been changed to 9 to 5 that morning.... they sent me an email regarding the changes THAT morning.. wtf...
TUE- went to buy a grapic card for com... bought graphic card but com still fucked...
WED- went to school n found out that i wasnt accepted for a certain module... have to do a bridging course....
THURS- found out that my murdoch cert and my high dip cert had dissapeared.. might have been thrown away... stressed out for the entire day
FRI-went to bugis to buy power supply and skool books.. bought the power supply and then found out I din have nuff money for skool books... Rushed home to get cash and rushed back again... reached there at 720 for them to tell me that the bookseller just pang kang... hong gan
FRI NIGHT- fixed com at Joe tans house and brought it back home...... where it fuked up again
SAT- carried the heavy com all the way back to Tan's house to fix.. found out that it was jsut a stupid error... ram clip got stuck under graphic card.... carried com back again.. 30 mins of lugging com back and forth for a small prob...... WTF AGAIN....

Thank God for the alcohol... it fights off the depression

No comments: