Sunday, September 7, 2008

POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE.

The weekend was pretty good. Joe, Chan and I went shopping (nothing to do with fishing, no nature stuff involved, and no warhammer. heretic! no love for the emperor.)

And I caught Hana Yori Dango Final the movie. Shun &Shota *gush*

From the manga, to the anime, to taiwan's meteor garden, to japanese version, the korean version is said to be released early next year. and my favourite character Hanazawa Rui is rumoured to be played by SS501's Kim Hyun Joon.

Believe it or not, I made brunch today and I didnt burn anything (and i didnt mix up the salt and sugar or in joe's case msg) and I have proof. And there was Mac & Cheese, hard to screw up because it was instant and all instant food (maggie mee, soup.. etc) are usually the only things i can make (all that has changed now). And it was eaten by sober, sane people because the last time i remember when people actually ate my cooking of non-instant food, they were baked and they asked for seconds, haha.



Listening to Kate Perry -Hot N Cold.

No comments: