Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Congratulations and Celebrations!!!

wohoo!! finally i'm tastin graduation. xing's a happy man. i'm bright and shiny. free from everythin, free from anything. FREE!! by right, i failed my wireless module, but by left, this was wat happened:

mr. gan my wireless lecturer called my this aftnoon...
xing: hello?
mr. gan: xing jin, are u coming for the exam in the aftnoon?
xing: of cos!!
mr. gan: ok. better not be late.
xing: mr. gan, how did i do for my wireless paper?
(knowing tat i got 23% becos he told me this morning...)
mr. gan: i've already told u ur results wat?
xing: i noe, but how badly did i do?
mr. gan: aiya, dun worry. i already pass u...
xing: wow! i love u mr. gan! u're the best! lol.

i noe on my graduation day i've 3 very important pple to thank. they've helped me alot thru my 2 yrs in ITECE. mr. gan, mr. tan (my 1st yr lecturer) and taufik whom i always depend on during class tests, assignments and projects. lol. mr. tan, especially, is always behind me, pickin me up. durin my 1st yr, u can ask all my classmates, i dun even attend classes, not even present in sch. but still mr. tan marks me present in the attendance list. he was the best teacher in my educational journey. i'm very grateful to have teachers like them. without them, i won't make it. i was lucky becos other lecturers were much stricter. thank you guys and bye bye ite simei. hakim said he'll miss the fun but i said i'll miss the pple there.

No comments: