Thursday, March 15, 2007

how to pronouce Longines lol

Mann.. it has been ages.. havent touched this blog.. :D:D i'm back.. and i'm still flash as ever hehe heaps of things has been happening.. lets start from last Friday
Friday
I slept the whole day.. then woke up at 2 and made my way to O bar to get have some drinks with Zach.. met joe ova there with his provost buddies.. by the time i got there they were all piss drunk lol had to take of them.. becuase joe and his friend needed to do duty on saturday :P after they left me and zach went to eat at River Valley..

Saturday
I cant really remember but i think i woke up and felt like crap.. lol

Sunday
I had work during the day.. after that i went with Xing , Zach and Kylie to Bark's Cafe.. to have a late dinner .. lol . had afew drinks and that was it..

Monday
I worked at night so thats about it

Tuesday
I went out with Amos , Zach and Xing to DXO's Patio had 2 towers.. then xing had to go home becuase he had his Exams the next day.. While the rest of us went to Viva some KTv Pubbish thingo near Momo haha it was great.. but it wasnt so good for me after..

Wednesday
felt like crap.. lol hahaha went to town to eat.. with ning.. and the boys.. saw justina..
that was about it..

Today!!
Took MC i was soo sick "wink wink" to go to work.. ahhaha just been watching CSI ehehhehe

Oh yA Ben is coming back on sunday!1 Crazy stuff.. hes buying me the Pharmacy CDs eheheh happiness and bringing back my Vision Streetwear Shoes.. lol.. hahahaha YAY!!
LAters


No comments: