Thursday, March 15, 2007

my not so interesting quiet life...

Hm....K I got bludgered into blogging about my "quiet interesting life"..

This sunday is my gig.. The first in two years.. yeah.. freelance vocalist here.. lol~
But my office came in with a HUGE bouquet of lilies to kill me.. I've been getting short breaths.. and I feel like im ognna get an asthma attack any minute.. It does kill my breath especially when I practice my singing.. feels like shit aye... =( But i'll persevere.. counter it with some breathing excersizes and hopefully pull through fine on sunday.. I'm REALLY excited.. lol~

Hm... Aside from that.. mom's been pretty bitchy lately.. last week she wanted me to go home early etc.. so.. I started going home earlier than before.. well then she had been calling me at unearthly hours like 8:30 on tuesday and 8:15 on yesterday to ask me if im home.. and i'd tell her 2 more stops.. and she'll lash at me saying.. why are you home lalter than me? Well thing is she is home earlier and earlier these days.. is it my fault? so i shall go home straight today... be a 'good girl".. BLEH

2 days ago.. I talked to Ben online.. He's coming back this sunday.. lol~ YAAAY~ big brother's back.. and hopefully he'll be abe to save me from the abuse i've been getting.. lol~ Does ben have that kinda power? *looks at small B* lol.. I better shut up or I'll get it worse.. lol~ And Ben wanted to get me a boomerang for whatever..... I told him no thanks i'll only use to hit indians... then he said... oh in that case i'll buy u 5 boomerangs.. like -_-!! lol~ I told him to get XJ nougats... hm.. and brian's clothes... hahaha.. see XJ.. im soo nice to you!! lol~ Im prolly gonna get a bottle of baileys... yaaay finally.. i'll stockk up on rootbeer at home... *slurps* i'm gonna go crazy drinking it.. =) wheee!!! :)

Okay end of my not so interesting quiet life... BUBS... dont forget about sunday.. and YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO INVITED!!! and now it's black and white.. you can't say I didnt invite you ever again... *hmmp* =)

love ya bubss! *hugs*

No comments: