Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bulunai ah..

Sia La... Where is 'Golden Zach'? Someone is M.I.A.... sadly...

Itssss meeeee wOOt... I figure since everyone (except joe who only blogged once but its a start! HEHHEEHE) has blogged like more than me.. I shud put a few words in our lovely blog myself...

My life here is sooo 'not zach'.... I've been such a good, obedient, dedicated boy for the past week... I've lost the sparks in my lifee... Everyday here i go thru the same old 'deja-vu' routine life... Identical to what i go thru in perth & singapore except im missing the 'nightlife'... No clubbing... No Barks Cafe... Damnn... OH and i cant do much gym here cuz i have no gym buddies.. :'(... I tried doing pull-ups the other day but i only accomplished doing "semi"... Sigh..

Nonnnetheelesss... I see everyone having a lot of fun back in sgpore... " I see Golden people.." HEhe.... Man.... Zach really MIA in alot of things going on there but i'll soon make my return in less than 3 weeks... Brian... I'll look/search through brunei for ur fat pants though i highly doubt brunei sells it due to the fact that neither "shuffling nor clubbing nor legal drinking" has been introduced here... I may need to go down msia to help u look for it... Ning & Kylie.... Stay happy always and partayy harrrddd.... Joe... Keep those weights pumping heheh... Xing... Study Hardd and..... ManUtd lost HAHA jokes... Hehehh..

Much love to alll and take caree...




*im wishing upon a fallin` star~... wondering where you are... imu*

No comments: