Thursday, January 25, 2007

commotion-lo-commotion


guys guys guys....


I am paying Eun's mom $350 and that is WHY im gonna be so fucking broke. lol~ the other $50.. I prolly can hustle them back from some idiotic sec school friends so THAT isnt too bad... lol~ I ahve a party at home on saturday that I don't really wanna have... Girls whom I don't really fancy will be coming to my house... Sitting around.. gossipping in CHINESE... but I look forward to seeing my Sec Sch teacher... it's nice only cuz she is coming.. and a few others which I don't mind hanging out with... oh and Jac's pretty girlfriend.. =)


This weekend is hm.... i don't know... vague? but it's too early to tell.. BTW.. B' is going back to work.. lol~ then come out tmr... and hm... yeah.. club he ssays. I wanna go hoem early toniight and sleep.. Xing said I have eye luggage... lol~ (bigger than eye bags).. sigh.. and i've been pretty late for work etc as well.. cuz i keep lazing in bed... so sleep early... I need a really good rest.


No comments: