Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Daydreamer...

Lately.. the weather's been reaaal good.. No rain.. Sunny and windy during the day.. I sit by the riverside with the sun in my face.. plugged in to my mp3.. eating a sandwich with a big gulp.. smoking.. just enjoying the non-humid weather.. I hardly pespire these days.. At nights, Cool and breezy.. the walk home is almost nostalgic.. You can smell nature.. the trees.. the grass... it's like a walk to murdoch in the morning through the parks and the pine trees at the uni carpark.. It feels really good..

B' asked me last night if I missed Perth.. I guess I really do.. Though my time there was shortlived.. I was there for a year.. actually barely a year... Like b' in Singapore.. I had only a close knit group of friends.. and not knowing how to get my way around everywhere.. I didn't know much people.. I didn't do much stuff.. In school.. I kept a low profile.. kept to myself and a few studious friends (but they didn't rub anything off me.. I didnt study hard enough.. but that's cuz i din like what I studied.. ACCOUNTS & INFO SYS!! wtf.... -_-") But all in all I really do miss Perth... Maybe because I am sort of a closet loner... I like being alone alot... Sometimes in Perth.. I'd go for walks myself.. Go to city myself.. I'd sit by the park myself.. I don't fancy having a huge group of friends.. just a few I keep close to my heart.. even till now.. I may be a social butterfly.. fluttering around making new friends all the time.. I enjoy that as well but I cherish alone time alot. Sometimes I space out.. and stare blankly... half the time not even thinking of anything at all.

Speaking of friends.. I haven't seen my bestie in forever.. ironically she's my neighbour... B' being my neighbour... I see him everytime I get a chance to. everytime he books out.. will be over at his place.. or meeting in town for dinner or clubbing.. I miss my bestie... I used to have quiet times with her.. Sitting at a cafe.. she cross stiches.. I practically do nothing but tie knots for her.. We'll randomly talk about something and laugh till our tummy aches... Work's started for her... She's been busy... but How busy can you get? She doesn't call me.. doesn't ask about me.. I thought I saw her.. but It didn't look like her.. I didn't even recognise my own best friend.. It's really depressing.. Maybe things have changed.. maybe im too childish for her.. and she wants to hang with her working crowds.. I miss her though.. I'd make it a point to catch up with her real soon.. next week maybe.. *sigh*

Anyway... Im glad bub's gang are there together.. =) and we'll be here for each other.. yes B' thats you.. we'll be there for you.. lol~ even to the extent of going over at 1am to accompany you.. lol~ no worries aight? and ning.. be less emo kay.. zachie.. sometimes loving someone is letting that someone go.. though I think it's bullshit.. sometimes.. you don't know what fate throws in your face. XJ... today is D-DAY.. and you're a meaaan ass but really cool dude.. ACTOR!!! JOE!! you moved to AMK.. i know.. i had to say it again... sigh..



hehehe~ kkkk.. im bored of being all emo... lol~

No comments: