Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fine Night Tonight..

Its been almost forever since i last heard from you.. Reminiscing the times we once shared before kept me awake on all these sleepless nights.. Thinking and wishing i can turn back time badly so that i can go back to that moment and spend that one last day/night with you... Making you laugh, smile, happy, sad, angry were like the times of my life... Its of no logic and sense because i do this to every single one of my friends but the fact of putting you in THAT exact picture and leaving everyone out changes everything... You were once considered my life, my best friend, the 'only girl' to me.. Putting you before myself and even my closest friends was all that my mind could absorb... Even some of my closest friends became rivals due to unnecessary comments involving you.. I've made sacrifices and changes but all for the better or worst? That i cant judge... Regrets and sorrows skips past my eyes constantly as i ponder how foolish i was before not being able to realize how thoughtful, caring and important you were to me... All these fond memories with piggy-back rides and talks were special to me because it involves you.... If it weren't for you, my life could have taken a big downfall and setback... I've gone through a lot, seen a lot of things and experienced a lot but it is only with your presence there that my life takes another level and goes beyond the climax... I can take forever writing about you because the story just never ends... People may consider me silly of the amount of times that I've vouched for you... But it all comes down to this topic and question of what AM i to you.. A friend? A bro? Or if i was to think real hard and think of all the ups and downs prior to this... Honestly saying... I'm really just an invisible man to you...

No comments: