Sunday, January 21, 2007

Work Starts Again

7 days of the year.. lol the best mate:P ehehe i had abit too much fun.. and i think my body has taken its toll.. too much smoking and drinking. causes alot of Damage..lol but i cant help it.. hehehe thats life.. got to start doing weighs and running again.. i can feel the breathing problems again.. lol im on a anti drinking diet for 5 days.. lol saturday will start again.. actually prob start on friday.. lol this week.. Went M0s heaps.. went thru alot of smokes.. hanged around some cafe down the road from my house.. went rolling.. played cards.. danced.. Went to SEntosa.. for my first time.. in a long time.. and the beach soo does not compare to Aus.. lol went in and i came out smelling of toilet.. lol played beach soccer.. broke my pinky toe.. lol hehehe found a new place in Clarke Quay to relax at.. thanks to Xing.. interesting week.. but its all came to an End... tm start back at Work.. hehee back to being a police man.. lol my boots all dusty.. ehehhe i'll confirm get yelled at tm.. man.. i wish i can do this more often.. planning to go for a run after work on tuesday...

Hey Joe u BLogged... finally... ehehhe why'd u move man.. should have stayed on the east.. hahahah

Ning u lazy ass.. sleep .... Eat... then Sleep..

Zach Hurry ur ass back to singapore..

Xing.. Study

Kylie Have fun with the Rich peepz =p

Whens Ben coming back.. Rolling alone isnt soo funny.. oh and yeah.. use my bankwest atm Card and take out 200 for me.. want to buy drinks but all my money is in Aus..

LATers Peepzz

No comments: