Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Far from Home

Over the Past 14 months my life has really changed quite abit. Dealt with stresses that i have never had to deal with in my life , meet new people , respect alot of people , watched people come and go , fight the feelings of loneliness and suffer the silence of very quiet nights. might not sound to bad but for me this is some of the things that keeps me from being me. I used to be a carefree kid. Always out with friends. man i miss those guys, they made me who i am but now my life is the dumpster.. i Need to find an escape. i need to build back my life although i'm not in perth. anymore. some dont realise that i have never really lived in Singapore. never spent enough time here before to even know my way around. i dont know anyone here.. i dont belong here.. and never will. my only hope in life atm is to finish my time here and go back to my home in australia.. i truly understand how Nick felt wen he came back. i thought maybe i would be stronger.. even Ben for him i know abit of how he felt but he got it worst becuase he was all alone here.. for me i am happy that i have a couple of friends here.. like These dudes and dudets on this blog.. Thanks Peepz

Laters ( Lil^b Fo Lyfe )

No comments: