Tuesday, February 13, 2007

12 feb means xing's birthday

monday was my birthday but i celebrated it 2 days in advance.
went over to barks for dinner wif kylie, joe, brian and J.
den we head back to brians hse for cake cutting.
played card games wif torturing punishment.

aft all tat, we went clubbing at zouk. it's my 1st time being so i'm very new to the place.
comparing it to MOS, i prefer MOS.
stuff like the smoke machine in MOS is sprayed over the dancing crowd.
but at zouk, its sprayed at full pressure.
i couldn't even see joe who was beside me.
i did move a little becos of the pressure and it came so unexpected.
also u've to pay extra cash to transfer room.
which means u listen to the same genre of music the whole nite.
well, but it didn't spoiled my nite cos i became high pretty fast.
so bad tat i had to beg brian and the rest to stop,
just to hear brian say its onli the beginning...
i couldn't rmb wat reli happened tat nite.
so i asked kylie and joe wat happened cos they quite sober though joe was reli tipsy.
brian was as bad as me.
things i didnt realise:
* me walkin into the bar and playing wif the cash machine.
* how many drinks i drank.
* the name tat joe gave me tat nite
* getting out of zouk and into the cab
* hittin the cabby in the arm and his chair
* me and brian rollin on the road.
* brian nearly fell into the drain.
* brian slpin in the middle of the road.
lol.
& on 12 feb,
i went to sch cos classes were on.
hopin tat i wouldnt get bashed or killed by my sch friends.
went straight to class and sat quietly at my sit.
prayin hard tat none of my friends would rmb it's my birthday.
this cake was made for me by my ex gf.
yesterday, Xing's Birthday.
tml Valentine's Day.
the day aft tml, Total Defence Day.
this sun, Chinese New Year.
happening week rite?
and lastly, i wana say a very big thank you to those who played a part
in makin this day a happy day. thank u guys.

No comments: