Monday, February 5, 2007

OUT KAST!

just woke up... interesting day yesterday with some peepz.. Xing and me kept being Annoying and disturbed the everyone we saw on the street.. sorry to those people.. it was Xing's fault.. lol ..

My brothers going back to perth in a week.. gay cunt.. always taking leave.. i wish i could go back.. hmmz.. the Other is coming back to singapore in March w00t w00t YaY..
"Wat do i miss" -

Nando's , Freo , Oyster bar , Potties , Tae's house , My house over there , The Pizza squares from Northbridge , Dominos , James street Kitchen , Frasers , C Resto , My brothers Car , Parents Cars , The Jag that my brother crashed into a poll and got away with it from my dad.. , My comp , My Lan Shop , Egging , My bank Acc , Taka's Kitchen(Jap Curry) , Summerville cafe , Caro , Garbo , Gallaz , Northrbidge , The Church , Metros , Murdoch College (pfts) and everyotherfin to do with Perth.. ( if i forgot to write anything else.. tell me )

although its small city.. its Fun if u know wat to do.. haha.. well you wont know til u live there for awhile.. I think in April i might go back for a week.. go visit my bros.. lol hahahahha miss them heaps ey.. bunch on interesting fellows..

Anh Emz Ey..

No comments: