Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy CNY?

well well well.. guess what ya'll!! =) I'm feeling a little richer now... hehe..
Office was being generous.. gave us a nice auspicious $88 hongbao... and my other lady boss gave me hong bao too.. but I dont know how much.. prolly $10.. lol~ but yeah! I feel loved.. =)

BAAAH 1 hour more to knock off time.. =D wheeee! k... So you believe there is such thing as chicken rice overload? lol~ you guys love chicken rice oh so very much.. my friends too.. me too... but.. i think im having abit of an overload going on here.. im gonna have chicken rice again later... pfft.. i mean.. WHEEE!! lol.. today is like lazing day.... lol~ get money... slack.. eat cake.. man that cake was soo good... =)

okay.... zach is coming back today!!! WHEEE!!! lol but sadly we wont see him till he wanna see us apparently.. lol~ naaah he's busy and stuff.. oh welllls...... im gonna continue slacking for this last hour.... hehehehe.. and man i'm gonna get me some of that yummy cake... *slurps*

love K..

No comments: