Friday, February 9, 2007

well, i woke up this morning and i saw this
cute little dog outside my door.
where the did he came from?
i duno.
all i noe was tat he gave me shock cos he was shakin
my grill gate.but he was reli cute.







and the best part abt this dog: it can stand on
it's hind legs without any support which
i dun think many dogs can do it. tat's the
pic of him in action.
amazing. it reli brighten my day.


tat is wat i need in life. every morning.
something or someone the start off my day well.
friends or animals tat makes my laugh.
i dun need pple who laugh at me, make jokes out of me
cos friends are there to laugh wif u, not laugh at u.
or worse, i'm not even close to u. do i even noe u well enuf?
there are certain expectations of being a friend.
makin friends is easy but without friends, wat's life?
where do all the lonely pple come from?
lonely pple wanted their life to be wat they wan it to be.
u build ur own life. it's no one's fault but urs if ur friends are running away from u.
dun make enemies although i do have some but live life happily.
i rmb when Pope John Paul II died, he say these 2 words b4 he left the world:
be happy...

No comments: