Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WORK SUCKS... I know...

How come no one leaves me roses by the stairs... =(

Hey'all.. I'm back from BATAAM.. It was uh... pretty weird.. and boring... cuz most of the shops were closed for the new year.. we didnt go to the beach resort I thought we'd go... [The one i went to when I was about 9? BEAUTIFUL resort... but NOOOO... we bloody lived in some ulu 4 star hotel... so new it hardly has much facilities.. and it doesnt have that nice hotel smokey smell... Oh well.. ulu to the max..

NING..... 'yes boss' is not my punchline..... take it off... GEES~ I sya that when I cant be bothered to argue with the B... not out of spontaniety... lol~ I'm not slave-like of any sort k... tsktsk!

I'll put up pics of batam when I get them uploaded...

i miss ya bubs... =) i know it's only been a few days.. lol~ and you guys went Obar to get drunk without me too~ lol~ it's alright.... =) we'll ALL get drunk together soon.. lol..

No comments: