Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My supernovas

It's 2pm.. I'm thinking life sucks... yeah I know I shall not make this another EMO post... well lets see.. The past teo days were pretty okay... Met Bilin for lunch.. though she was 3 hours late.. Brian & Xing joined us for lunch.. then we went to play arcade.. and ning appeared!! =) We all played arcade together... played those crazy virtual games like Guitar Freaks... The drum thingy.. so cute... b played DDR... and we played the photo thingy.. lol~ imagine.. 6 people playing together.. to spot 5 mistakes.. lol~ we wer FAST.. like DUH~ lol.. MC got hooked on the building blocks game where he TRIEd to win Bilin a HP.. lol~ But hm.. i surprised myself cuz i spent $9 on arcade.. I usually dont spend more than $5.. yah lah... so cock right.. but money really just disappears... lol.. and prolly cuz the arcade there at suntec.. is pretty expensive... like my fav bishi bashi.. is $1... eat money lah~ lol..

Then we went to roof garden chilled abit and i was craving for beeer...... so we headed over to Paulehners.. i dont even know how to spell it right i think.. drank beer.. talked about perth.. and high profile people.. lol~ then went home... hung out talk cock.. look at high profile people's blog..

Monday... we sat down.. chilled.. take pics... figured some things up the blog.. SEE NOW WE HAVE MUSIK..... and then to orchard for dinn din.. i ate heaps too.. one currypuff.. and one box of nooodles.. hm~

Now im back at work.. complaining about my sad life... at work... to myself.. but oh fuck... I need a new job... =(

No comments: