Tuesday, February 6, 2007

HONGKONG!

hongkong was great! loved the food, loved the weather, loved the shopping!!!!
not many pictures because we were carrying shopping bags most of the time.


and it happened this rad pretty boy was on my flight to hk. aint he popular,, alot of attention. zachie who is enjoying himself in brunei, updated me on this guy.
(scamed this picture off a random source,,,,)

zach: you bluff me then faster go offline, how can? -_-;



alright, so i met miki and alfred and we went shopping. we walked all the way from my hotel at tsim sha zui (sp.) to mongkok. in that same day, i had my favourite mango desert 3 times.








met bev &her aunt, MAJOR SHOPPING! reason that the luggages couldnt shut, they got us too many good deals :D muahaha.




my lil nephew morgan whose cantonese is better than mine. he's so cute :D so we had dinner with the relatives on friday.

that's for hongkong,, kinda lazy to upload anymore photos. full update on kissesjin f-list only.

xx.

No comments: